Saturday, February 9, 2008

Spending Money

Today we went shopping! It was exciting. We bought all kinds of kitchen stuff with the donation that we received from the Peace and Justice Committee. Thanks Peace and Justice Committee! And without further ado, here they are.



Heat Resistant Spatulas


Teflon Pans


Knives (The Peace and Justice Committee members recommended knives to us specifically.)

A cabinet-full of spices! (No, really, a few shelf brackets so we could put the spices away again.)

Soap Spongie

Lunch Tupperwares

Toaster Oven

And that's all.

2 comments:

Christa & Scott said...

Holy Crap! You guys are living the high life. Is that really how Jesus would live?
Love, The Tucson MVS Unit

Unknown said...

Yah, for volunteers, I guess this is the high life--everything looks bright and shiny! I hope you enjoy it all.

Greetings from Miami! It's fun to see a few of the things y'all are up to--if we ever start a blog, I'll let you know.

Andrea Baker
DOOR Miami