Sunday, September 30, 2007

Alarm

Last week I had a very scary start to my day. I didn't need to wait very long for my buses to work, so I was there very early. When I went into the school ( I have a key for the building) I heard this noise like "piep-piep", and I thought- oh no- and a few moments later the alarm set off. I didn't have a key for the room, where I could have make it stop, and even if I would have had one, I didn't know the number to put in. So I went out of the building to find someone who could help me, but there was only another volunteer who didn't know what's going on. So we had to wait for the principal. Luckily he came just a few minutes later, but they were the longest I ever had. Of course the police came also, but by then I was already in the library.

No comments: